Our Thai Red Curry kit definitely delivers on flavour and spice. With a rich red chili kick, our curry sauce is beautifully blended with lemongrass, fish sauce and coconut milk combined with pak choi, roasted baby corn and chestnut mushrooms, accompanied by the addition of our sustainably sourced monkfish and prawns for a spectacular finish. So easy to cook and with great, high-quality fresh ingredients. Best served with rice and a garnish of fresh chopped coriander.
Lovingly handmade and chef prepared, our Red Thai Curry will be delivered frozen. Perfect for the festive season and your pre-Christmas celebrations.
Store in the freezer until you wish to cook and then leave in the fridge overnight to fully defrost.
- Thai Red Fish Curry Kit includes: 1x pouch of red chili curry sauce, 250g raw peeled king prawns and 2 monkfish tails
- Locally caught monkfish and highly sustainable king prawns bursting with flavour and freshness
- Comes with easy-to-follow cooking steps
- Please note the Thai Red Fish Curry does not come with rice
- Use within 3 days of defrosting, do not refreeze after defrosting
- Leave the packaged Red Thai Curry and seafood in the fridge overnight until fully defrosted
- Empty curry sauce into a medium-sized saucepan to gently warm up
- Cut the monkfish tails into bite-sized pieces. Heat a frying pan with a drizzle of oil and sear the monkfish all over
- Add the monkfish and the raw prawns to the hot curry sauce to cook for about 5 minutes
- Ensure the fish and prawns are cooked through (the prawns should be pink) before serving
Shallot, red chilli, ginger, garlic, lemongrass, coriander, pomace oil, lime leaves, fish sauce (FISH), light soy sauce (SOYA), coconut milk, peanut butter (PEANUTS), chestnut mushrooms, pak choi, baby sweetcorn, lime juice, sesame oil (SESAME), PRAWNS (CRUSTACEANS), monkfish (FISH)