Available for delivery from Saturday 20th November and for Christmas and New Year's Eve orders.
Our curry kits really are something special! They have been expertly prepared and cooked for you to enjoy a rich and gently spiced Southern Indian curry sauce with roasted cauliflower combined with monkfish and prawns. Best served with rice and a garnish of fresh chopped coriander for a delicious dining experience.
Lovingly handmade and chef prepared, our Goan Curry will be delivered frozen. Perfect for the festive season and your pre-Christmas celebrations.
Store in the freezer until you wish to cook and then leave in the fridge overnight to fully defrost.
- Locally caught monkfish and highly sustainable prawns bursting with flavour and freshness
- Comes with easy-to-follow cooking steps
- Please note the Goan Curry does not come with rice
- Use within 3 days of defrosting, do not refreeze after defrosting
- Leave the packaged Goan curry sauce and seafood in the fridge overnight until fully defrosted
- Empty curry sauce into a medium-sized saucepan to gently warm up
- Cut the monkfish tails into bite-sized pieces. Heat a frying pan with a drizzle of oil and sear the monkfish all over
- Add the monkfish and the raw prawns to the hot curry sauce to cook for about 5 minutes
- Ensure the fish and prawns are cooked through (the prawns should be pink) before serving
Monkfish (FISH), prawns (CRUSTACEANS), onion, garlic, ginger, mustard seeds (MUSTARD), cumin seeds, garam masala, ground coriander, ground cumin, turmeric, chilli powder, curry leaves, cauliflower, fenugreek leaves, passata, coconut milk, salt, black pepper, veg oil.