This flavourful curry sauce is best served with rice and a garnish of fresh chopped coriander. Lovingly handmade and chef prepared, our Thai Red Chicken Curry will be delivered frozen. Store in the freezer until you wish to cook and then leave in the fridge overnight to fully defrost.
- Leave the packaged Thai Red Curry and chicken in the fridge overnight until fully defrosted
- Empty the curry sauce into a medium-sized saucepan to gently warm up
- Heat a frying pan with a drizzle of oil and sear the chicken all over
- Add the chicken to the hot curry sauce to cook for about 5 minutes
- Ensure the chicken is cooked through (the chicken should be white) before serving
Shallot, red chilli, ginger, garlic, lemongrass, coriander, pomace oil, lime leaves, light soy sauce (SOYA), coconut milk, peanut butter (PEANUTS), chestnut mushrooms, pak choi, baby sweetcorn, lime juice, sesame oil (SESAME)