Expertly prepared and cooked, this rich and gently spiced Southern Indian curry sauce will take your taste buds on a journey through India.
The curry sauce is lovingly handmade, so that the roasted cauliflower and tender chicken breast is of the finest quality. Best served with rice and a garnish of fresh chopped coriander for a tantalising dining experience.
Lovingly handmade and chef prepared, our Goan Chicken Curry will be delivered frozen. Store in the freezer until you wish to cook and then leave in the fridge overnight to fully defrost.
- Leave the packaged Goan curry sauce and chicken in the fridge overnight until fully defrosted
- Empty curry sauce into a medium-sized saucepan to gently warm up
- Heat a frying pan with a drizzle of oil and sear the chicken all over
- Add the chicken to the hot curry sauce to cook for about 5 minutes
- Ensure the chicken is cooked through (the chicken should be white) before serving
Onion, garlic, ginger, mustard seeds (MUSTARD), cumin seeds, garam masala, ground coriander, ground cumin, turmeric, chilli powder, curry leaves, cauliflower, fenugreek leaves, passata, coconut milk, salt, black pepper, veg oil.